Ancient AI

        I'm going to talk about the Ancient AI  , I have read about many  news that all talks about that the AI is going to replace us and we are going to lose our job  , take an example like the assistant lawyer  his job is to search for the court decision and maybe conclude it ,well I do not really familiar with the assistant's job but I think that the more normalization the job is , the AI is taking your place more faster.
          well in my opinion I still believe that some profession is not going to be replace that fast which needs to be communicate takes time and empathy like Psychologist you won't want to talk with a cold machine what happening bad in your daily life it very weird , what I'm trying to say is that the AI might take some of our place but not most of them at least in this 21century.

留言